Tory’s Roofing is celebrating our 50th Anniversary by giving YOU a FREE roof! One winner will be selected and will be given a free new roof up to $25,000.00 value! All you need to do is tell us why YOU or someone you want to nominate deserves a free roof! To enter, fill out the form below, then have your phone close by on Monday, October 3, 2022 when we announce the winner by phone call! See complete contest Rules and Terms for details.
1. Sponsors.This Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Tory’s Roofing & Waterproofing, Inc. (“Company” or “TRW”) and To Be Determined Suppliers (collectively, the “Sponsor(s)”).This Contest is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, state, and federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s), which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter. The Contest is open to legal U.S. citizens who reside within the island of Oahu only and who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Current or former employees of TRW, the other Sponsors, and the immediate Tory family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of all the foregoing are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
The applicant or person being appointed must be the Owner of the property and must show proof of ownership.
Participants are eligible to win a TRW contest or sweepstakes only once. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest or sweepstakes. Participants are eligible to win a prize valued at $25,000.00 one time, and is non transferrable.
3. Entry. This Contest will begin on 06/01/2022 at 9:00 AM and end on 09/30/2022 at 11:59PM. To enter the Contest, entrants must visit www.TorysRoofing.com/contests and submit an entry form explaining why they need a new roof and should be chosen to win. Entrants may enter on behalf of someone else, however, the winner must meet all requirements as specified in the Terms & Conditions below. Entrants must include their name, phone number and e-mail address and description of why they need a new roof in order to enter. Incomplete entries will not be considered. Entrants must complete the online form or upload a document located at www.TorysRoofing.com/contest. No mail in entries will be considered. All entries must be received by 09/30/2022 at 11:59PM. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
TRW and Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, busy signals, hang-ups, errors or data loss of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, or late, lost, failed, illegible, incomplete, garbled or deleted entries, transmissions, or voicemails or other network or technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her telephone call or online entry, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form, or these Official Rules.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by Sponsor(s)) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address, phone number, or social media profile shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion. If the Sponsor(s) determine(s), in its/their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Contest (electronic or otherwise) or if technical difficulties (e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor(s)) compromise the security, fairness, integrity or administration of the Contest, the Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to void the entries at issue and/or modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest and conduct a drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted online at www.TorysRoofing.com/contest. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Contest or website or violates the Official Rules of the Contest. The Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive, harassing, vulgar, or unsportsmanlike manner, as determined by the Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion. Entries not conforming to these entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and circumstances of applicants.
5. Prize(s).There will be 1 winner in this Contest.The winner will be selected from all eligible entries and notified that they won by phone on Monday, October 3, 2022, by 10:00am HST. The winner must answer the phone to claim the prize. If the winner misses the phone call, the winner has until 4pm that day to return the call and claim the prize. They must call 456-5990 to redeem. Winner will receive one (1) roofing authorization certificate. The roofing authorization certificate is valid for one (1) new roof of the existing home up to $25,000.00 total value. Reroofing must be completed by within one month of winning. Restrictions and blackout dates apply. Please see Terms & Conditions in the contest Official Rules (below).
6. Terms and Conditions.Winner will receive one roofing authorization certificate. The roofing authorization certificate is good for one new roof of an existing home up to $25,000.00 total value. This contest is for Residential (Single-family) homes only, Commercial businesses and buildings, including town homes, duplexes, condominiums, apartments, etc. will not be considered at this time. New roof comes with a five (5) year Tory’s Roofing & Waterproofing, Inc. Contractor Warranty and a Manufacturer warranty. Manufacturer warranty is dependent on material chosen at the time of consultation. All warranties/guarantees are non-transferable. Winner of the contest must be able to show proof of ownership of property. Failure to show proof of ownership will void the results of the contest, and a new winner will be chosen. Roofing must be completed within one month of winning. The winner will have a consultation with a Tory’s Roofing Estimator to determine the measurements, requirements and materials of the new roof. The winner must sign a legal binding contract to proceed with the work. Roofing material installed is at the discretion of Tory’s Roofing & Waterproofing, Inc. Paid upgrades are allowed and are dependent on availability and schedule. At any time during the contest, after the winner is announced or during production if the amount of the roofing exceeds $25,000.00, the winner is responsible to pay all excess fees. No extensions permitted. Black-out dates apply at the discretion of the Sponsor(s). The certificate is void if bartered or sold. If lost, the certificate may not be reissued. The roofing certificate is valued at $25,000.00 per IRS Policy.
All results are unofficial until winner(s) is/are verified by the Sponsor(s). Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to substitute a prize in their sole discretion without an on-air or off-air announcement, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Other terms and conditions may apply.
The winner must claim the prize in-person at the Company during regular business hours (M-F from 8:00 AM PST – 4:00 PM PST)). Prize(s) will not be mailed under any circumstances. The prize(s) must be claimed by 10/03/2022 at 5:00 PM or it/they will be forfeited. Winner(s) will be required to provide a valid government issued photo identification card and proof of ownership of the property to execute an affidavit of eligibility and publicity and liability release prior to receiving their prize(s). The Company may require the winner’s guests, invitees, or travel companions to sign liability releases prior to receiving the prize. All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Failure by the winner(s) to respond to the Company’s calls and/or messages will lead to forfeiture of the prize(s). Failure to completely fill out and sign all waivers, releases, or forms requested by the Company will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Upon forfeiture of the prize(s), the Company has the right to award that prize to another winner using the method described above. A winner who forfeits any prize is not eligible to win another contest conducted by the Company for one (1) year. If this Contest is open to entrants under the age of 18, a winner is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian will be required to claim the prize(s) and execute all releases on behalf of the minor. If a prize winner is a minor, that winner’s travel companion must be his/her parent or legal guardian.
Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner(s) and the winner(s) may receive an IRS 1099 Form or equivalent from the Sponsor(s). The Sponsor(s) will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) is/are required to fill out any tax forms requested by the Sponsor(s) in order to receive their prize(s).
Unless otherwise stated, Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all license and registration fee. Prize(s) may subject to availability. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any weather changes or extenuating circumstances relating to work performed The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for replacing or reimbursing winners with any form of compensation for events that are delayed or canceled. All delays and cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Sponsor(s). This includes, but is not limited to, product/material cancellations, schedule changes, availability, etc. Sponsor(s) will not be responsible for failure to supply the prize(s) by reason of any force majeure events, such as acts of God, war, terrorist attacks, unusually severe weather, labor strikes, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor(s).
By accepting the prize, the winner or winners (or, in the case of a minor, their parent/legal guardian) agree to have their name, voice, likeness, biographical information, and entry materials used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Contest, and in any media whatsoever, including on www.TorysRoofing.com, for any purpose whatsoever, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any further authorization or compensation to the entrant.
7. Limitation on Liability. Sponsor(s) disclaim(s) all liabilities to the winner(s) with respect to receipt and use of the prize(s). Winners and their household, by acceptance of their prize(s), agree to release and hold the Sponsor(s) and its/their affiliated companies, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, fines, and costs of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which may be sustained directly or indirectly to persons or property in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, to any Contest- or prize-related activity.
8. Reservation of Rights. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to cancel or terminate this Contest for any reason in the event that it cannot be run or administered as intended by the Sponsor(s). Any such changes or termination will be announced on www.TorysRoofing.com. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor(s) reserve the right to prosecute or seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Contact Information. For questions or more information about this Contest, please contact Tory’s Roofing at 96-1382 Waihona Street. For a copy of these rules, addendum, and/or list of winners please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Tory’s Roofing & Waterproofing, Inc. within sixty (60) days of the end of this Contest.